What: 2013 MN Splash
When: Saturday December 7th, 2013. Sessions will go from 8:30am-3:15pm with lunch at 11:25am.
Cost: $6, lunch provided.
Attire: Your FIRST team shirts or costumes.
Where: University of Minnesota – STSS building (222 Pleasant Street SE Minneapolis, MN)
RSVP by November 29th: Please send your team number, amount of people you plan on bringing, and any dietary needs that attendees you are bringing have.
Contact Info: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Webpage for event http://www.mngofirst.org/2013.
I have established an online form for your team members to enter their contact and team info, and select the sessions they would like to attend (https://docs.google.com/
NOTE to Coaches: Please complete the same form and indicate the sessions you will participate in or observe.
Step 1: Print and review the event documents (see http://www.mnfirst.org/
Step 2: Hand out to each student:
· An student instruction sheet (which includes instructions to access the online form)
· Training schedule ( noting the session description on the back side of the schedule)
· Liability Waiver (to be turned in the day of training at check in)
Step 3: Have participants complete the online form by Monday, November 25th.
· If a little more time is needed, as some teams are still gathering, just let me know. I would like all sign-ups in before the thanksgiving break, for planning purposes.
· Collect all of the signed liability waivers from your students
· The week of the training, I will send all coaches a spreadsheet of their team members session assignments
Step 4: Day of training – come ready for a great day of learning!
· Bring signed liability waivers and turn in at check in table